CBD products are becoming more popular than ever and we are seeing a lot more about CBD in the media. Many manufacturers are now incorporating CBD in to their products and CBD beverages are no different. It’s never been easier to make your own CBD recipes at home and we have the perfect summer recipe for you.
How to make this Wow CBD lemonade…
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar (can reduce to ¾ cup)
- 1 cup water (for the syrup)
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cups of cold water (to dilute)
- To make the syrup
Pour the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir so that the sugar dissolves completely and remove from heat.
- Juice the lemons
While the water is heating for the syrup, juice your lemons. Depending on the size of the lemons, 4 to 6 of them should be enough for one cup of juice.
- Combine lemon juice, syrup & water
Pour the juice and the syrup sugar water into a serving pitcher. Add 2 to 3 cups of cold water and taste. Add more water if you would like it to be more diluted (though note that when you add ice, it will melt and naturally dilute the lemonade).
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Hemplucid water-soluble CBD to the lemonade and stir
- Refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes. You can add a small handful of ice to cool it down.
- Add a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon
- Relax and Enjoy!
Hint: We have used water-soluble CBD for this recipe as the oil-based products do not mix well with water and will often separate.