This simple and healthy breakfast recipe can be adapted to your personal taste. Just customise with many add-ins and toppings
Prep: 10 mins
You will need:
- 80g sliced banana
- 50g rolled porridge oats
- 1tbsp peanut butter
- 150ml almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 full pipette of your favourite natural CBD oil
- The night before serving, stir the cinnamon and 150ml almond milk into your oats with a pinch of salt.
- The next day, your oats will be soft and will have absorbed most of the almond milk. You can loosen with a little more if needed.
- Add one full pipette of your favourite CBD oil and stir in.
- If you want them heated, simply microwave for about 1 minute, then add toppings.
- Top with the peanut butter and sliced banana.
Tip: Swap out Almond milk for soy, coconut, almond, cashew or even oat milk if you wish.