These easy Spiced Pumpkin Halloween CBD Cupcakes will certainly be a party pleaser this spooky season.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 – 20 mins
You will need:
- 110g softened butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 110 self-raising flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g grated pumpkin
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 droppers full of Pure Earth 750mg CBD oil
For the glace icing:
- 125g icing sugar
- 15ml warm water
- Food colouring (drop one drop at a time to reach your desired shade)
- Hundreds and thousands to decorate
- You will need a 12-hole muffin tin. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line the muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat the butter and caster sugar together until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat in for 1 min.
- Combine the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon in a bowl with 1/4 tsp fine salt, then tip this into the wet ingredients and stir in.
- Finally, fold in the grated pumpkin and Pure Earth 750mg CBD oil.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes or until risen, cooked through and lightly golden (a cocktail stick inserted into the centre should come out clean).
- Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
For the glace icing
Sift the icing sugar into a small bowl, gradually add warm water until the icing becomes thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, add one drop at a time of food colouring to get your desired shade. If necessary, add more water (a drop at a time) or icing sugar to adjust the consistency.
Decorate with hundreds and thousands.