You will never be blue again with these delicious CBD blueberry muffins, these can be frozen (for up to 1 month) and defrosted one smile at a time. Join in with our CBD baking this national dessert day.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20-25 mins
You will need:
- 100g butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 275g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
175g fresh blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 Drops Hemplucid water soluble 1000mg CBD
- You will need a 12-hole muffin tin. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line the muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat the butter and caster sugar together until fluffy. Add the eggs and beat in for 1 min.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl with 1/4 tsp fine salt, then tip this into the wet ingredients and stir in.
- Finally, fold in the blueberries and add in 6 drops of Hemplucid water soluble 1000mg CBD.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until risen, cooked through and lightly golden (a cocktail stick inserted into the centre should come out clean).
- Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.